Thursday, August 19, 2010

Children's Museum!


Since today was a combination of extremely hot and extremely muggy, and since William is starting to get bored around the house, we went to the Children's Museum.  What a great way to spend the afternoon!  I don't think I've been since I was a kid... but I still remembered parts. My favorite was the grocery store, and they still have it (but I think it's been re-vamped.)

But that's for bigger kids. William and I spent the whole day at the Tot Spot (for toddlers) and he had fun exploring. Actually, he would've been content to sit in the ball 'pit' the whole time, but after about 30 minutes, I 'encouraged' him to explore other things. He played the xylophone (waving both hands), tried to put the pegs in the life-sized 'light bright' (he could take them out, but not quite put them in), and tentatively crawled around. We will definitely go back soon!

1 comment:

Natalie J. said...

We should definitely do a play date at the Tot Spot. Emma loves it!