Friday, August 6, 2010

Banner Day




William had a BIG DAY yesterday! He got is 1st haircut, crawled for the first time, AND stood in his crib for the first time.

He was such a big boy getting his hair cut. He didn't cry at all. He wasn't exactly happy, but he held back tears.

And then, when we got home, I guess he decided he would start doing big boy things to go with his big boy haircut. He crawled trying to reach his favorite book 'The Pout Pout Fish'. My mom was there, so we have a witness! :)

I honestly wasn't sure if he would ever crawl. He's so close to walking that I figured he would skip crawling completly. But, according to William's 'Lollie', Philip crawled late (right around 1 year), and then almost immediately started walking. So, I bet he is close!

Yesterday is the perfect example of how he is growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

How fun! Enjoying reading all your new posts! William is such a cutie!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness! He is getting so big! wow!