Sunday, August 2, 2009

William with the Grandparents



William with Mimi on 7/17/09

William with Papa on 7/20/09











William with Lollie, Poppie, Uncle Ant & Daddy on 8/1/09

William was two weeks old on Friday! Here are a few pictures with him and his loving, wonderful grandparents (Mimi & Papa and Lollie & Poppie)...and his cool Uncle Anthony.

Also, I am having trouble figuring out how to comment on other people's blogs... something may be wrong with my computer or blog settings. But most likely, it is a user error. When Annie comes over next, she can teach me what to do! Until then... thank you all for your messages, warm wishes, and kind words! They are a blessing to our little family!

1 comment:

lauren said...

Hi Lauren! I'm so happy you stopped by my blog, congratulations on William, he is just perfect! I read yours from timr to time as well and I am excited to see updates on your cute family!