Monday, August 31, 2009

The Last Dr Pepper


So, this baby weight is sticking around. I thought that all of the pounds would magically fall off by now. (Isn't breastfeeding supposed to help with that?)

But, since they haven't, I have decided to make some adjustments to my diet (currently: terrible) and exercise (currently: none.)

The first thing to change? No more Dr. Pepper. I developed a new love for it when I was pregnant... and just haven't stopped drinking it. I could probably write a whole post on why I love the sugary caffeine goodness so much - but I digress.

Just in case cutting Dr. Pepper doesn't help me drop ALL of the baby weight, future posts could include: "No More Ice Cream", "I love salads" and "Hitting the Pavement."


But as my wise friend recently reminded me, baby weight is "9 months up, nine months down."

3 comments:

Mel said...

I didnt know you switched to the real deal for pregnancy! I am still drinking the diets- they are SO good, though I only try to have a couple a week. Fountain ones are the best!! You know the best way to switch is to get vanilla DCs from sonic. Tastes rich like the real stuff until you are used to it! Not to worry, you, me and Cees might have to all commit to doing stroller striders! :)

Caroline said...

Lauren, love your blogging friend. And William is so, so precious! Ok, and if you can cut our diet coke addiction from college (oh, still my current addiction), I bet you can do the DP! Best of luck! Love you sweet friend!

Ember said...

L! I think it is your passsion for Texas A&M and maroon and white that is drawing you to that Dr Pepper can...you are such a RED ASS. WHOOP!!!! Gig'em William!