Saturday, September 5, 2009

7 week photo shoot

So... we had William's pictures taken this week - by Chris W, who did our wedding a little over 3 years ago! We love the pictures and a few highlights include:

  • Us learning that Wiliam does NOT like being undressed
  • William peeing on me - twice. Thankfully, I had a change of clothes with me - which prompted Philip to call me a Boy Scout. Hey, there is nothing wrong with being 'always prepared.'
  • Having to feed the little man in the middle of the session (thanks for being patient, Chris!) It's a good thing I was 'prepared' with a bottle


We understand the strong possibility that William will soon be rolling his eyes with embarassment at everything his parents do... and thus, we are trying to get in all of the family portraits and sweet kisses while we still can!
Here are a few of my favs:

































4 comments:

Mary Pat said...

Those are the sweetest pictures!! I love the last one of the three of you!

Caroline said...

I LOVE these friend! Thanks for sharing. Love you guys!

Mindy Rives said...

AHHHH....so cute!! He is just precious!! I can't wait to meet him!!! You look beautiful in the pics!

Annie said...

haha I had NO idea all of that drama occurred during the shoot! How funny!