Sunday, February 24, 2013

POTW 6

The further away I get from my photography class, the worse my pictures are getting. I think I need a refresher course.  All I seem to be learning lately is that taking the DSLR camera off "Auto" has some risks. Like unintentionally making your child look like a ghost.  "Oh, I hope I always remember how my son was blurry and transparent at age 3 1/2," said no one ever. This is NOT the picture of the week. 



These ARE the pictures of the week:

 We met Sid the Science Kid at the Houston Children's Museum. Sid told us that he is 4 years old (in case you were wondering.)  William had a lot of fun, and I was so proud of him for not being too scared to give Sid a hug and take a picture with him.

We fed the horses again, and I love their expressions in this picture. You can see William holding the empty bag of carrots, and it's as if the horses are saying, "Come on, don't you have some more?"

1 comment:

M. Roberts said...

WP is growing up to be very brave and courageous! Please tell him Mimi is so very proud of him! Love, love, love that boy!