Sunday, February 3, 2013

POTW 3




Things I want to remember about this POTW:

  • William picked out the shirt he is wearing because orange is his FAVORITE color
  • He and I were having an outdoor picnic, eating apples and learning letters
  • After he had taken a few bites of his apple, he said, "Look, Mom! It looks like Lightning McQueen!"  That boy always has Cars on the brain.
I'm still not good enough to be able to get my camera to do exactly what I want it to do AND be able to capture the fleeting moments I want to capture. But, this practice is helping me. And, since I am taking my camera with me more, I am able to get more pictures of our "every day" lives. I know I'll be glad I have them. 

1 comment:

Sharla Lukefahr said...

Lo,
What a neat way to learn about your camera and take us on the journey! That boy is so clever.........I can see mcqueen in the apple, but I never would have had he not shown it to you! I will enjoy your POTW as the weeks go by. So far, I am impressed! Love, YaYa