Sunday, February 17, 2013

POTW 4 & 5

So, I missed a week of POTW. I didn't even take my camera out. I really enjoyed just living life and not having to take pictures and document everything. BUT.... I do still want to practice using my camera, AND I love having the every-day memories captured from W's childhood.   Since I skipped last week, I'm including a handful of pictures from this past week. 

The weather in Houston has been beautiful, and we are taking full advantage.  So... PictureS of the Week 4 & 5 are all "play" pictures. Over a month out from my photography class and my technique is really fading. The first picture below isn't even in focus - anywhere.  BUT... this is me trying. 

Philip & William driving Cars at the Park. This picture is worth 1,000 words to describe our lives right now!

William's first outing in the Power Wheels, after abruptly deciding that he is not scared of it any more.  

Philip finding William at hide & seek. William hides behind this big rock every time!

William shows his newest Car (Rip K.) to one of the horses (Nebraska) we feed carrots to. 

No comments: