Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

One of the most special things, for me, this Christmas was getting to watch William spend lots and lots of time with his Dad.  Philip took vacation from work, and even though we didn't go any where, those days at home, just the three of us were so precious. I would not trade them for the world. Even now that Philip is back at work, I can tell that William is constantly thinking about him during the day. He will pick up a toy or a book and say "Dada".  Which, in his language means, "I want to go show this to Dada."  It breaks my heart to have to say "Dada is at work. He works so hard for our family."  But I am so thankful for all of this...

William is our most precious present!

He had so much fun looking at all the Christmas "ights"

Before he got scared of "Ho Ho"...

With Poppie and Lollie "YaYa" in Christmas jammies

William hears an airplane "apa" and points it out to us

An action shot...

William loves his basketball goal from Mimi & Papa...
... and his cell phone from "Nana"


"Heyo?"


Playing with the new kitchen


Ready for the Cotton Bowl... Gig 'Em Aggies!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love all the pictures! He is getting so big!

Lisa L said...

Lauren, are you familiar with my brother's corny joke repertoire? The pic of Wm with his phone reminds me of Billy's "Halo Statue" joke. If you are in need of punishment, ask him to tell you that one!