Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good Idea/Bad Idea

It's time for another round of Good Idea/Bad Idea. Good idea: be in your dear friend's wedding. Bad idea: assume that the bridesmaid's dress you bought before coming pregnant will still fit at the wedding.

One of my best friends, Alison, got married this weekend. It was a beautiful wedding, she was a beautiful bride, and I am so happy for her and her husband Paul.
Here are a few pictures from the special day... including my and my baby bump at 20 weeks.





Philip and I had one more good idea this weekend: join Second Baptist church! We are so happy to have finally found a church home with a Sunday school class we both love. Want to learn more about the church? Ask us! Or...click HERE

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Lauren! You are the cutest pregnant person, and just looked beautiful! Congrats on joining Second! Love getting to keep up with you a bit through your blog. love you!

Annie said...

You look gorgeous Lauren! :)

Elizabeth said...

you look BEAUTIFUL! You are GLOWING! If you want a good laugh...check back after this next wkend...I bought a bridesmaid dress in Sept. for a March wedding...ummm let's just say the asymmetrical, drop waist, tea length dress does NOT look great on a 30 week prego person! Last time I tried it on...my Mom, sister and I had tears streaming down our faces (from laughter)...ohhhh the fun!

Katie Baker said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! Okay, seriously? You are the most adorable pregnant person ever! You look so cute!!!! I'm so, so, so happy for you two!