Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Lukefahr is a BOY!

We found out last week that we are having a boy! Philip and I could not have been more excited... or surprised. Everyone who shared their opinion thought this baby was a girl. Not one single friend or family member thought this was a boy. But the neat thing is that Philip and I thought it was a boy from the very beginning. We even had a boy name picked out! We are so happy to know the baby's gender and, according to us, he is already starting to take on a personality! So far, I have felt him kick during LOST (twice), during the Superbowl, and while listening to Dave Matthews. Looks like he is fast becoming his father's son!

6 comments:

The Bethancourts said...

Yeah Lukefahrs! Baby boys are so much fun and we are so glad to hear the news about your one on the way. Look forward to more updates and pics. Being that our boys are just 6 months apart they could theoretically be Fish Aides together to continue their strong FA heritage...just sayin

Courtney Robertson said...

Hi Lauren!! Congrats on your sweet baby boy... you will LOVE having a little boy. There is something so sweet and special between that little man and his mommy :)

I'm so glad you found my blog and we can keep up with each other!! Courtney Moriarty said you live in Meyerland... we live right off of I-10 outside the Beltway at Kirkwood - really not too far :)

Have a great week - I hope we get to see each other at the next chi o get together!!

Mary Pat said...

Congratulations on finding out it's a boy!!

I'm glad Annie passed on my blog to you. We're all doing great! It's crazy to think Evie is almost 7 months...the time has flown by!!

Hopefully we can all get together for dinner next week. Let us know what works for your schedule.

Elizabeth said...

Yeaaaa Baby Boy! :) We can't wait to meet this precious little one - and are so excited that JM will have a boy play mate! :)

Mindy Rives said...

Congrats Lauren! Boy oh boy!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Annie said...

I thought it was a boy...and last time I checked, I'm a family member! I never gave up on it being a boy!